The First Few Steps into Motherhood: A guide for first time moms
"An essential guide for first-time moms... Everything you need to be prepared for your delivery."
This e-book is written by a new mom of twins, who felt overwhelmed about all the things she needed to acquire and learn before her delivery. An anthropologist who delved into research during her pregnancy and compiled all the relevant information to help new moms start their motherhood journey with more ease.
This eBook will help you with:
- Where to go for information about your pregnancy and delivery
- Where to find help while you care for your baby
- How to be prepared for your delivery
- How to be prepared for your baby
- What you need to have before delivery
- What is essential for your baby
- How to pack your hospital bag
- How to be prepared at home for your baby
- An intimate product review for new moms to get a head start